Kent Schools Foundation is committed to developing a diverse and engaged board that is active in the Kent School District community.
A successful KSF board member is:
- Passionate about our mission and is aligned with our values and beliefs
- Eager to participate at every meeting, generally one to twice a month during the school year and once per month in the summer
- Willing to prepare ahead for meetings
- Excited to serve on committees and enlist the support of their community networks
- Will model the way for our community when it comes to financial contributions to the foundation.
- Innovative, supportive, and collaborative
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn
If this is you, please contact our Vice President Steve Sheer to learn more about the next steps, firstname.lastname@example.org